Header Ads

Autobiography of the Shoe (Part- 4)


Autobiography of the Shoe 4


Morning of Srabon. There was a heavy cloud in the sky. I sat quietly in the bedroom of the Segun wood almirah, in the cold, my body was lazy, I was shaking, at the time I heard the door was the sound, who went out of the house, perhaps a woman's voice came in my ears, Before opening my door, my door opened and I looked at my master, stared at him with my neck and put me in front of the outside door. I started crying silently, my employer did not try to understand it.
This was the first blow to my master. I had a ragged cloth in my hands, wrapped my garment on my chest, lifted my dirt for a moment, and inserted my legs inside my throat. My companion is trembling with fear, I do not know what's on his forehead, Inserted everything inside me like it, torture us before we are mentally prepared. There is no one to see us sad, who will see our sadness! Rain stopped us in the muddy streets of the water and started moving forward. It has to go where the life goes, and the gentleman's face could see that he is running in fear of any bad news or an accident. My employer has not seen this behavior at any time. A mobile call came; the owner's tone was left to understand that his wife got out of the house quarreling in the morning. My employer has not seen this behavior at any time. The owner did not know where she was, and there was a rush in the wind, he got up in a rickshaw, called his father's house, there was no wife, neither the relatives nor friends who were talking to them in phases, but no good news could be given to anyone. A mobile call came; the owner's tone was left to understand that his wife got out of the house quarreling in the morning. We saw his wife, very humble in nature, just like the picture, the face of the goddess disgraced would accept her face, as far as I heard- two students were in the medical school, and they were in love during the study. There was no happiness in their life after a few days of marriage, and even for a little reason there was a quarrel between them, my employer used to be addicted to alcohol, alcohol, and gambling, quarrels became very much, There has been quarrel this morning but no other day has left the house. If anybody outside of the house is respected, it is good to go as far as possible, in rainwater; we cannot put two stomachs and breathe down. The gentleman walked once and we vomited, we dumped the water from inside. No, my cleric was not found anywhere, the mobile all-day was closed. Finally, in the hope of not finding the housewife, my owner stood on the pavement in the wet body and placed a cigarette on the pavement, First of all, I saw cigarettes in the face of my master because he used to be addicted, but he was very prudent. By the end of the day the sky's rain has decreased but the wind did not stop, the continuous wind is running, the darkness is dark all around and the preparation of rain begins again,   maybe the rain will not take off their rainy season. Suddenly, a call came from an unknown number in the owner's mobile, I do not know what to say, but the owner quickly ran a CNG. He went in front of a hospital and started running up. We realized that on our last day, our last day, our bodies were broken in the rain all day. The body of the body was completely clogged in the soil of the mud, found out in the reception room, one of the girls was stuck in the street after pushing the car and who left her in the hospital. A card has been found in the bag in the bag, from which my owner was called, a card has been found in the bag attached to the owner's wife to whom my owner has been called, The card was owned by my employer, and the owner came to know that the accidental girl was given to his wife and relatives, and everyone came to the hospital. I was in the hospital with the owner all night. The rain started at the end of the night. I realized, the owner's sleeping in the eye. The tiredness of the entire day in the rain and air has become completely weak from the hospital. The call of Fajr prayers will be done when a lady doctor came and said, and immediately all cried. My employer had become a stone at once, in anger or by boasting that death would be such a way out of the house so that no one imagined it. I sat in the back of the door and saw a lot of honey; I love the many witnesses of love. At the moment of many emotions and feelings I was ashamed, I used to fondness my feet with love in my face, and I heard the voice of Paellas voice, the gentle voice came to my ears today, that after the wetness of the rain all day, the body also became pale and pale herself. Few days lying behind the door in the dirty body.
One day the owner kept us in the dungeon and we became the nomad again. I do not know where my partner is, I have been sitting in the dungeon lying beside this railway line for a long time, I do not know how many days I have died today, I do not know how many days will be like this, my waiting turn does not end.



No comments

Silent hell (Part-9)

Theme images by micheldenijs. Powered by Blogger.