Header Ads

Autobiography of the Shoe (Part-3)



Autobiography   of the Shoe 3


Now not a car, Now the van of the three wheels is our vehicle, many people come together from abroad and started separating from the small vanguard, we started to decorate two boxes, we also got up, that means it was lifted, crossed the sidewalk crossing the traffic jam, crossed the traffic line in ten hours, and finally stopped in front of a small market. The anxiety of someday gradually started to be removed from the mind. Even the unknown fear of passing with the new owner was cut, I was happy to be in the room to move to a second-floor room.
The glass walls on the around the well-arranged shelf, the modern illumination seemed to be very tidy, the responsibility of two boys of ten or twelve years was assigned to us in order to keep them in a glass showroom, Thinking, From prison to freedom I went into a free life there is no limit to happiness under transparent light a new chapter of life in the air of Rome begins. Our body is cleaned every morning, the new owner took care of our service in such a way within a few days, we began to spread the light of our youth, from morning to night How many people who see us and touch our bodies and do not have any reckoning, how old are the boys, the students of the school-university scare us with their hands and groan in joy. I feel sorry when I take my foot down on my feet and throw my legs in my head, then it seems that my breath is closed, my breathing stops, I cannot even accept but cruel pain hurts me my chest, my liver becomes strained, who hears My tears, In this way, I was raped day after day, I was raped by hundreds of humans, but I was sitting at the same time but the customers came again and raped, and kept me removing, no sign of rape left to me, I know what I am! The boys, young men, young people, teenagers, teenagers, I used to rape every day and buy it while others go shopping. Who is hiding far away from me? Maybe he does not have a place where he is in a dark place, he lives in a dark room, sticks, sticks him up and fills up a packet and is bought at a very cheap price, I am not only raped by men, raped by women, rapes also raped me, the city The prostitute also raped me, that my birth was my birth, and my life was rape. 
A few more days later,

Now I have a hand piece. The gentleman has cared me a lot, I cannot understand the rape that I did, I did not even understand him, I forgot my past, I almost forgot to come to the new home, always in the color of my look and youth, I would always have the gentleman's heart, the gentleman used me, I would have enjoyed it.

No comments

Silent hell (Part-9)

Theme images by micheldenijs. Powered by Blogger.