Header Ads

Autobiography of the Shoe (Part-2)


Autobiography of the Shoe 2




After few days.
Suddenly I heard the door open. Understand that someone coming to the owner might attend to see us, the guess is not false and some gentlemen came back and twisted their hands and saw, someone tried to pressure me by experimenting with pressure but I did not feel hurt if I got rid of this prisoner only hope. After that some workers entered the house with some packets and wooden box and the present guests saw the hand papers as soon as the number was mentioned, The worker was attacked us. I thought the punishments of any fault should be re-used and before we started thinking, we were able to pull us down from where we used to. I became impatient, I was silent because there was no language or power to protest and we were stuck in a box surrounded by thick paper. Everyone packed us with one partner. I have been openly interacting with each other for a long time, how the companion's life changed with a companion just pouring it into the house, also the male and female all age group according to the color of the body, so many man and women are packed,
There was no discrimination in the male white period, so now we have created discrimination between us. We realized that we are not one class, but in the nation, there is discrimination among us, there is many discrimination or racism. When the doors of the box were laid down, when the doors of the box were planted, it seemed to me that the past was good, it was good for the whole time, all of them were mixed together, but there was no lack of sincerity, happiness, sadness, and happiness shared everyone, There will be no share of happiness, no place in which no one knows. Whose mathematical works are much unknown today? A big car stopped at the front door, we took it up in a big car and then overload with thick cloth on the car, something went unrecognized and the car started moving a little later, maybe somewhere, I could not see it but I could understand it with the power of feeling. We were sent to a remote country the boxes in which we were imprisoned were brought to the boxes. The noise of many people is heard here calls are heard, the sound of the traffic is heard, the sound of the waves flowing down the water, the heart cried in ignorance. My partner who was with me was stunned by my chest with my chest, I kept it with my chest with affection, I mean, with my partner, I have to spend the rest of my life, wherever I live, this companion is my companion of sadness, I had put my partner together with love.
There is a lot to do in life, many things to think, many things to understand. Yes, now the ship is going down. To get to the ship, then to do with unknown people, to save more experience of eternal life, the starting point is the turn of the hand. I started walking with the unfathomable waves of the ocean, I could not think of the time dated but I remember the sea that had to travel for a while. Then again, we're going to bring down the sea dock. After a few days, the car was taken again; the new country is the new way of life. Again fear is born where birth and where the action will be. A few hours after the expiry of hours, the car was doused in a dark lane in the night; a few strangers came to us in front of a large warehouse. I have heard many languages from the sea too but no language was able to grasp it, what is it possible to remember all the way, what is the meaning of all the meaning? Be not it, at the end of the night, I saw young boys and girls coming around and screaming, then there is a nation of people here, after a few days of binding, another section of life begins.

For next step >>>http://bit.ly/2yhvT0b

No comments

Silent hell (Part-9)

Theme images by micheldenijs. Powered by Blogger.