Header Ads

One day on the way (Second Part)


One day on the way (Second Part)


A few days back.
First Friday of the month before the dawn, I went out of the house to buy some fish and vegetable in the wholesale market. The market has to go very early, for this reason, that wholesale market starts after the first part of the night and the sale is almost over from morning. Even before 6 o'clock in the morning, I went to the market as usual and bought fish and vegetables, With two hands, one month's fish and vegetables and fifteen days to complete the bag with border, Eggplant, spring, cauliflower, tomato and various kinds of vegetables, In other words, need a labor duty Still do not take a labor, Since the wholesale market for saving money does not mean there is no cost to spend money behind the coop. Every day I am a gentleman, I am labor for a few hours a day, and what is it? Although my wife does not like the miserliness, listening to my money saving story cursed as a little people, if the mind is good then say, "earn money with so much trouble, why do you suffer so much?” I do not say anything because it says that the husband is in love with his wife.
I do not know whether the love or kindness that women have given to their husbands in our male-dominated society is in any other civilized country. In our society, the rule is completely based on a firm foundation. Anyway, I was talking about the market; I went back to that story. During the holidays, local buses are a bit empty, so I got up on a local bus, very familiar with two bags in my hand, In the car that goes to the office every morning, like a Monkey, If get a chance, then I take warm by touching body with soft bodies, like a mobile phone battery charge myself for the whole day. Despite the many seats in the car, I left the driver with the bag, while the women sat on the engine in the middle of which I sat, the purpose is can easily get down on the bus. I was sitting on the opposite side, looking at the back of the bus and driving the bus behind me. My pants and shirt are dank by the water of fish market. There is a little smell of body. As the local car is there for a short time after the car is stopped to take the passengers. Some people got up and noticed a few people in the name of the new eyes. When the women get up and sit in their fixed five seats, then let me make a place in the tilt so that women do not have any problem, because many stories of the local bus are my wife and I try to do so at least by myself that no woman should sit in the car or any problems. Do not demand me very good people. What is good in the male-dominated society, still have to stay! Always remember when I walk in a car or on the road, my wife may be in such a way that, in the local car, several men walk in the middle of the house with some blood-borne domestic animals and travel three hours a day, and in the afternoon it is a three-hour road. It is clear from a worker who is twenty-four hours but if the average calculation is done in such a way that, in the morning and afternoon, with five hours of travel in the office, eight hours during the office, eight or five hours, and then return home. Where is the leisure time of the working woman, the family, the husband, the child to eat and sleep? Again what happens if the husband or the child suffers from a little illness at night! When a woman who is tired of a whole day shows disrespect to the behavior of a bitch in the street or in the car, or does the conscience of the animal's child never shake? Women work because of their qualifications not just for stomach, the quality of women, whether in education or in the work is not less than you and me. There are no women in the country from the security staff to the officials as far as the men are there, the pace of writing their pen is not less than you, but they tolerate our persecution and do not protest, that does not mean that women are weak, Women are helpless to society, they are in awe of you, not because of your own self-respect.
My bad habit is to write only when I write; the real thing is not to say anything. Yes, those who are futile useless, they only write their stories. Many people will abusive, ridicule, ridicule, gentlemen will scrape, and I will not be able to sell hot parched rice by throwing them in a junk puddle. I could write, many are unable to write the story "c" in the bundle of a bundle, in the bundle, so they are neglected in society! No never, I respected them, respected their efforts and did not do anything in my life, because I could not learn anything when I could write a little more about it for me. Where I was, I cling to myself to get up. When the bus left the car just from a familiar bus page, the helper or hand carries a slap in the car which means the car has to stop. The driver did this in a half-moving vehicle, a woman became a dentist. Guess that age will be like my wife (sorry for forgiveness).The eyes and body fatigue of the eyes have not yet healed, the whole body is covered with a twist, and it looks like a gentlewoman, and therefore seems polite because my vision was polite. As soon as the car is moving forward, the woman does not have to deal with herself. One leg of her legs may have fallen on my feet, and I got frustrated. I did not understand anything. I started to feel humiliated because I was the man's feet on my body. The feeling of my mind is like this, that a great man was born, and it happened as soon as it happened. I realized that the woman showed me to shame in my right hand on the head of shame, for the unfortunate incident, who am? Unlike an unidentified woman in front of so many people, did you greet me in a painless way? How many salutations this salam! I'm ashamed, Because of shame, my head went further down, the country where women have so much respect, So much of humanity we talk about them, we insult them and we create stories about their fairly beautiful body. Yes, we are again tailed men. There is a lizard beast. To be proud, whatever I have to be proud to give to the lady. There is no semi-pinched red hair like me who is proud of being a woman in the local bus, was weeding the young man wearing hinged skin and firing on hair like firing. How high it is, how much education, how much humanity, how much humanity, how generous is it possible for a woman to do this job. We can take education from here, on the way; both men and women can continue to be tolerant and sympathetic while maintaining respect and respect for each other. What is so hesitation! What a shame! It is necessary to say, no man should show respect to any woman for such deliberate or unwanted Offense or did she ever do? Do not because they themselves are proud of men, they feel very proud to think themselves as men, and so acknowledging his offense, asking for forgiveness for deliberate or unwitting mistakes will be reduced to conscience, however, whether or not it will solve the deliberate offense by resolving it. "Sorry" is the solution to everything? Do not even think about whether he apologized to anyone, sorry for all. The hypocrite, the deceiver, is a class male who is not equal to the shoe of that woman but by them, women are repeatedly being disgraced in the road. Hear the story to my wife. After some days, my daughter will probably have to listen to me.College, these people are living in a life of school roads, then the crowd in front of the college, Druggist In the next life, in the car, On the street or in the market, women goose-kneeling and wear and tune with the thread.
Do not tell me today, I feel very small. Maybe say something else.




Silent hell (Part-9)

Theme images by micheldenijs. Powered by Blogger.